IT Support Engineer – Digital | M/F
Sonae is Portugal’s largest retailer with a success story of more than 30 years. We are looking for talented technologists to help us in Sonae BIT, to revolutionize the whole shopping experience both in physical and digital touchpoints with our customers.
If you want to make a difference and add value in a retailer company, join us! We’re looking for tech-savvy and problem solvers, who would like to challenge themselves to improve our way of working in the Operations area as part of the Digital Team.
O que procuram?
What will be expected of you?
· Integrated at BIT’s Operations Digital Specialized Support Team, you will be responsible to maintain efficient, scalable, and strategic customer solutions into our growing technology landscape. You will work closely with business areas, internal users and technical teams
· Manage and analyse incidents to ensure compliance with Service Level Agreements and come up with a permanent fix, ensuring proper root cause analysis
· Proactively identify opportunities to implement improvements and simplify more and more our daily work
· Participate in setup of appropriate support models and knowledge transfer for implemented systems and processes
· Improve documentation of functional and technical processes and workflows
· We are firmly convinced that technology can re-shape the retail business, bringing more convenience and exceeding customer’s expectations. But for that to happen, we need bright and visionary people to lead this transformation. Can we count you in?
· Academic background in Information Systems or a related field
· Experience working in specialized support teams;
· Work experience (more than 2 years) in the following technologies and/or platforms:
o Microsoft Commerce
· Problem solving attitude
· Experience working with Outsystems, APIGEE, Salesforce and Development tools;
· Knowledge of Azure and AWS environments;
· An excellent team player, at different levels, building bridges and easily connecting with others
· English fluency
Nice to have
High levels of curiosity, multi-tasking, proactivity and self-motivation
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to translate complex technical concepts into understandable terms
Adaptable, flexible attitude and resilient to perform well under pressure
Compromise to a continuous improvement culture
We offer a unique workplace, combining the typical benefits of a large corporation with an informal and energetic startup environment;
Life and Health insurance;
PC and phone included;
You can also benefit from our Flex It Up Program, that includes:
– remote work;
– extra off days;
– reduced working hours;
– and, unpaid leave!
You must sign in to apply for this position.