Head of Technology
Savy.tax is a TaxTech startup based in Lisbon, currently in the @Demium Incubation program.
We’re on a mission to help other innovative startups save thousands of euros in taxes. All companies must endure the financial burden of taxes but only the big ones know how to leverage their expenses in order to get tax credits. We are bringing this opportunity to all startups by creating a platform that makes it possible to apply for innovation tax credits in under 30 mins.
We’re at the final stage of Demium’s acceleration program and we’re looking to get €150k on a pre-seed round of investment, by November 2022.
Why do we need you?
Our current team is composed of two young founders with expertise in Sales and Business but with no tech background. We need our “third musketeer” to help us build our Vision, Values, Strategy and create the best Product possible!
Perfect candidate traits:
• An entrepreneurial thinker: We don’t need just a developer but an entrepreneur instead.
• Technical affinity: This project requires a Co-founder with some experience in building web platforms
You will be in charge of:
• Defining the tech
• Developing and implementing MVP
• Add new features to existing product like APIs and machine learning capabilities
• Manage a growing tech team
• You want to be an entrepreneur.
• You have full or partial availability (or currently job hopping).
• You are detail-oriented, organized, and value processes.
• You have experience & passion for leading engineering teams on large projects.
• You are proactive and love learning, working with a team that will invest in mutual personal/professional development.
• You have strong communication skills.
• You possess business sense.
• You have decision-making skills.
• The ability to conduct research.
• Strategic thinking.
• Time management skills.
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Acquainted with no-code/low-code tools
• 1+ year of work experience
• Although no specific programming language is required you should be familiar with the syntax of languages such as Java, C/C++ or Python
• Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving and complexity analysis
What we offer:
• Stock Options
• Competitive Salary
• The chance to join a fast-growing tech company at such an early stage, build teams and stories, and change the status quo
• An amazing human experience, both professional and personal.
Do you feel something else is missing?
Let’s talk. email@example.com
You must sign in to apply for this position.