Oportunidades Obelis Group | Accounting Internship
We are looking for an intern to join our Accounting Department. In this role you will contribute to the smooth operation of the Accounting department of Obelis Group, develop professional attitude and obtain an extensive knowledge in the field of Accounting. Moreover, you could have the opportunity of joining a young international team, act with dynamicity of the projects in the department and be in contact with people from more than 50 nations.
Your role and key responsibilities will be:
– Handling, processing and booking of vendor invoices;
– Payment process of vendors invoices and expense claims with clients;
– Reconciliation of Balance Sheet Accounts;
– Client Invoicing and follow-up;
– Weekly monitoring of unpaid invoices, contracts, PO’s and client’s overdue payments;
– Follow-up on tasks assigned to you;
– Contribute to the implementation of ISO;
– Provide ah-hoc assistance to the Unit;
– Provide professional, high level and smooth (internal & external) client service;
– Participate in Obelis events.
– Bachelor/Master degree preferably in Business, Finance, Economics or similar
– Previous professional experience in Accounting is an asset
– Fluency in English (written & oral); Any other language is always a plus
– Confident user of Microsoft Office with special attention to Excel
– You are a fantastic team player, eager to learn and self-motivated for small and big tasks
– You have high adaptability, flexibility and commitment supported by a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
– Attention to detail and organize workload efficiently to meet deadlines with high quality results
What is in for you?
– Mentorship program during the first month in the company
– A challenging environment with team members from different countries in Europe.
– Opportunity to be in contact with clients from all around the world.
– Employee Satisfaction before Client Satisfaction.
– Teleworking from abroad and home office support
– Personal development plan
– Health insurance
– Monthly public transport ticket in Brussels.
– And much more: company rental cars, meal voucher, birthday off…
Please submit your CV & motivation letter in English or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Recruitment Team will contact you via email if your profile is suitable for this position.
Early application is recommended.
Every CV will be carefully reviewed, however due to volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
Obelis is an equal opportunities employer and supports workforce diversity
You must sign in to apply for this position.