Program Manager | M/F
WHAT WE DO
Mobileum is a leading provider of Telecom analytics solutions for roaming, core network, security, risk management, domestic and international connectivity testing, and customer intelligence. More than 1,000 customers rely on its Active Intelligence platform, which provides advanced analytics solutions, allowing
customers to connect deep network and operational intelligence with real-time actions that increase revenue, improve customer experience and reduce costs.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Mobileum has 25 offices across America, Asia, Africa, Europe, and Oceania. Mobileum has a strong and specialized team of over 1,800 employees to deliver the best service and solutions to our customers and partners.
YOUR ROLE AS PROGRAM MANAGER
Mobileum prides itself on delivering efficient, effective solutions across a wide range of Telecom operators. The key to our success is largely dependent on the stellar ability of our program management team. We’re currently searching for an experienced program manager to join our ranks and continue our tradition of success. The ideal candidate will have a sharp business mind and a proven ability to strategize and implement high-level program initiatives. Ultimately, you are motivated by the desire to optimize productivity and nurture program success from inception to completion.
As an Program Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Strategize, implement, and maintain program initiatives that adhere to organizational objectives
- Develop program assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement
- Maintain organizational standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance
- Oversee multiple project teams, ensuring program goals are reached
- Manage budget and funding channels for maximum productivity
Among others, your main responsibilities will be:
- Work closely with the project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives
- Manage program and project teams for optimal return-on-investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives
- Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors
- Develop and manage the budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
- Work with other program managers to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the department
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field, Master’s degree in business administration is a plus
- 3+ years in an advanced management role (preference given to those with program management experience)
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes
- Previous stakeholder management skills
- Experience working with Software Development and JIRA
- EU funds project management experience
- Proven writing experience in English
What we OFFER YOU:
- Join a team with awesome colleagues
- Benefit from learning and growth opportunities
- Work with leaders who challenge and nurture you
Are you keen to explore more? Please send us your updated CV and cover letter to Careers.Portugal@Mobileum.com.
You must sign in to apply for this position.