ASIC Digital Design Engineer | M/F
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Our Silicon IP business is all about integrating more capabilities into an SoC—faster. We offer the world’s broadest portfolio of silicon IP—predesigned blocks of logic, memory, interfaces, analog, security, and embedded processors. All to help customers integrate more capabilities. Meet unique performance, power, and size requirements of their target applications. And get differentiated products to market quickly with reduced risk.
O que procuram
ASIC Digital Design Engineer
Synopsys is seeking a creative, ambitious and talented engineer to fill a verification role in Porto, Portugal. The environment presents stimulating, challenging and rewarding work within an excellent work environment with positive career development opportunities.
The successful candidates will work on MIPI product development. As these designs are part of the DesignWare portfolio it presents the opportunity for the successful candidate to have their work used in many of the leading products that are developed by Synopsys customers. We develop best in class designs using the latest best practice in verification to ensure their quality and we need the right people to keep making this happen. As a worldwide organization there is sometimes short term travel required.
· A relevant degree.
· Knowledge of IC design flows.
· A successful track record in relevant project work.
· Good problem-solving skills.
· Good English communication skills.
· Capability to produce adequate technical documentation.
· Exposure to Verilog/VHDL.
· Exposure to System Verilog or VMM or OVM or UVM.
· Exposure to Unix, Perl and TCL scripting.
· Willingness to learn new things.
· Capability to work as a team member and promote excellent working relationships.
· Knowledge of PCIe, USB, DDR, HDMI, MIPI or similar protocols would be advantageous.
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, nationa origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.
Apply here: https://bit.ly/3xiPIyJ
You must sign in to apply for this position.