System Integration Engineer | M/F
Mobileum is a leading provider of Telecom analytics solutions for roaming, core network, security, risk management, domestic and international connectivity testing, and customer intelligence. More than 1,000 customers rely on its Active Intelligence platform, which provides advanced analytics solutions, allowing customers to connect deep network and operational intelligence with real-time actions that increase revenue, improve customer experience, and reduce costs. Know our story: https://www.mobileum.com/
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Mobileum has 25 offices across America, Asia, Africa, Europe, and Oceania. Mobileum has a strong and specialized team of over 1,800 employees to deliver the best service and solutions to our customers and partners.
O que vais fazer
YOUR ROLE AS SYSTEM INTEGRATION ENGINEER
SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
– Up to 2 years’ experience working in software deployment projects
– BE. / B.Tech., M.E./M. Tech. or M. Sc. in Computer Science / Electronics Engineering / MCA / Business Administration
– Good understanding of Linux, Oracle or PostgreSQL , JEE Architecture, Shell script
– English/French (intermediate/advanced level), spoken and written
– Excellent written & verbal communication
– Good Interpersonal and team working skills
– Enthusiastic to learn
– Inquisitive and analytical mind, i.e. be someone driven by "what if" scenarios that inform direction and decisions.
– Ability to Travel to customer locations or Mobileum offices, as required.
AS AN SYSTEM INTEGRATION INGINEER, AMONG OTHER, YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE:
– Acting as a Revenue Assurance and/or Fraud Management Systems integrator
– Configure auditing processes around end to end billing, subscriber and services provisioning in telecom
– Develop knowledge of all aspects of revenue assurance, including key principles related to controls for network components, IT systems, business processes, reconciliations, financial performance and reporting
– Develop knowledge of telecom fraud
What we OFFER YOU:
– Join a team with awesome colleagues
– Benefit from learning and growth opportunities
– Work with leaders who challenge and nurture you
Are you keen to explore more? Please send us your updated CV and cover letter to Careers.Portugal@Mobileum.com.
You must sign in to apply for this position.